Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Poker Challenge

Ok, so I’ve taken up a challenge that WSOPDream on the poker forum I frequent over at My Sports Radio posted a while ago. The challenge he made was to make a $1000 by years end without depositing a dime in a poker site. I’ve decided to adjust this to my amount of free time, and say I’ll go for $300 profit by years end. I’m going to start either tonight or tomorrow, depending if I can get into a freeroll on absolute poker. I’ll let everyone know my progress as I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on that challenge. This is one hard thing to accomplish. I went up to $85 and thought I was ontop of the world and started to play $1/$2 limit game and went down $35 in like an hour.

I think I am around $35 now. I am finding out making it in the money on those freerolls is easier than trying to make money on the limit games.

I will switch it up to SnG for now on.

-WSOPDream