DISCLAIMER: I believe you will lose the DRM for any tracks you have downloaded (I'm not sure if this only applies to rhapsody..so be warned...but it doesn't bother me as I only use rhapsody). I highly recommend burning the tracks first (if at all possible).
- First, verify you are set to download tracks first (duh...I of course did this before contacting support, but they mentioned it so I thought I would too as it must happen). Go to Tools -> Preferences --> My Library
- If you still can't download, do the following
1. Close Rhapsody
2. Click on windows button and click Run
3. type %windir%\system32\ and click ok
4. Find the mcs.rma file and delete it
- If you are still unable to download files, follow the steps outlined here --> Link. I had to do the one where you renamed the DRM folder (then magically I could download files again).