Friday, May 05, 2006

NBA Question

While watching the Suns/Lakers NBA Playoff game last night, I had an interesting thought come into my head. Let's pretend for a second that I (you) were either the coach or owner of an NBA team.  Your team is now down by 1 point with 4 seconds left in the game, and it's your ball.  If you could have any current NBA player take that shot, who would it be?  This question totally floored me for one reason, the answer I came to is one that I didn't think I would.  The player I decided on is a player that I really don't like or care for.  Initially my answer was, "oh easy, LeBron James..he's finally grown into his shoes now with his last second heroics in this year's playoffs and become a superstar."  But, I the more I thought about it, I knew I had to switch who I would want to take that shot...my new answer was........Kobe Bryant. Don't know why, but I think if I had an interest in the game, that is who I would want controlling my fate.  Just my 2 cents. If anyone out there reads this, respond with who you would want to take the shot (I don't actually pretend to think anyone reads this other than my wife:).

No comments: